Last 10 minutes of being 11 months!

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
And im feeling a tad bit emotional! :|..Sebastian's birthday is tomorrow and he'll be 1!

Ive been reminiscing all day!, i stopped earlier at 5pm and thought to myself a year today id of been walking around the hospital in labour trying to get things moving by my self!:roll:..And then at half 6 i stopped again and said to myself..They'd of broken my waters by now:lol:

All these little things!, im going to be worse tomorrow at 8.02am (I wont be awake then but thats the time Seb was born)..Im so emotional i think ill be blubbing when i wake up and even worse at his party on Saturday!:lol:

Anyone else get emotional and want to cry when their babies reached the big '1'!! or am i just weird!:shock:

Hey hun, Max is 1 on Sunday and I feel exactly the same, I got really emotional the other day. It just feels like he's growing up so fast and is turning into a toddler rather than my little baby. It's also mad to think a year ago unbeknown to me I'd be giving birth in 4 days!! I'm also feeling super broody which isn't helping things.

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xxx

Aww Happy Birthday Sebastian :)

I've got 6 weeks yet, but it's scary how quickly it's come round. I hope you both have a lovely day :)

*Posted in wrong thread*

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! :D

My parents have spoilt him like no tomorrow and at the moment he's sat playing with his new toys :)

Still pretty emotional but I thought I'd be blubbing all day..now my broodiness is in full swing lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back