Large mothers

hi hun and congrats on your bfp :cheer:

i've just checked my BMI and it's 25.9. i'm 17 weeks now and haven't felt a single flutter from baby :( i had a bit of a belly before so that may be why :roll: i still don't have a visible bump either :( i know babies ok though as i listen to the heartbeat every few days :cheer:

i think it really is different for everyone to be honest, so enjoy it and make the most of it :hug:

First off....Congrats on your pregnancy.

I, too am overweight. This is my 5th baby, and the only one where I have been overweight to start with.

Just to reassure you, I havent had any sickness at all throughout this pregnancy so far. The only thing that has bothered me is an ear infection that refuses to clear.

I also felt baby "bubbles" really early, around 13 weeks, and actual movement around 16 weeks.

We are all different and your pregnancy will be all "yours"

Try to relax a little and stop worrying so much. You will feel much better.

Good luck x

Hi

Congrates on your preggy !

I am a size 22/24 and just calculated my BMI, its a shocking 43 ! im am so shocked !

I am worried like you! I have been going to slimming world, but the lady that does the class although she is nice, doesnt seem to motovate me, im considering stopping going and the midwife has said she can get me to see the diet doc !

I dreading what size I will be by the end, and it cant be healthy for my wee one, would be nice to have some else to talk to about stuff like this, send me a PM if you want to chat about it, and maybe we could reassure each other !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back