Laptop worry

Sassysugar

Reaction score
I'm such a worrier/stresser!!! Only started posting a few days ago so here comes all the crazy now!!!

I normally sit on the sofa with laptop sitting on my lap (funny that) but was getting uncomfortable and lay across the sofa and moved laptop onto my tummy so that I could carry on reading. Hubby made a joke about laptop being on 'bump' (obviously no bump yet.....) and now completely stressing that I will have done damage??

Could it affect the fetus etc?? Would hate to think it would cause problems?

I used to sit like that but now make sure I have a cushion underneath the laptop so its not on my stomach xx

i sit wi mine on my litttle bump somtimes keeps it warm lol. im sure its caused no problems

Thats not a bad idea with the cushion, think I'll be doing that from now on!! I know I'm just being paranoid, but god I hate my head sometimes :wall2:

Thanks guys

I used to, but hubby suggested I don't have it on the bump, due to wifi, you never know..! (And he's not usually paranoid about these things)

Laptops aren't meant to go on your laps lol, because you will block the fan system and the laptop overheats,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back