Ladies urgent i need your help!!

ttcmyangel

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!im new here.. so here is my question...how many of you have had this to happen and turn out pregnant...
my period was due on the 3rd of dec. i went to the rest room and i had brown spotting with small pink spots mostly brown. then on the 4th i started bleeding heavier like a period then that night when i wiped i saw this grayish something on the tissue (sry tmi) it kind of hard to describe the size but it was large enough to see like the size of a penny... but anyway on the 5th i bleed a little less..then on the 6th it stopped completely i mean gone in thin air lol...but then on the 7th the bleeding came back and now today is the 8th and its gone again completely....has anyone ever had this to happen and turn out to be pregnant!! the only reason y i am questioning still being pregnant is because before my period i would have sensitive nipples and soon as my period start it goes away but the entire time i bleed this cycle my nipples were sensitive and still are sensitive even though im not bleeding anymore!! any stories you ladies would like to share please do!

Hello i am new to this and unsure how to post a tread! i have a question to ask..
We couldn't find "Off depo shot for months. no period for 4 months. negative preg tests. Hard stomach that seems to be getting harder although i can still suck it in. Could I be pregnant or could this be PCOS ?"!

Really worried incase i am infertile because of the depo shot i am not getting my periods i have a boyfriend of 4 years. x

Ttcmyangel - if u think there is a chance u could be pregnant, take a test. It's the only way to find out.
I have no idea what the grey thing could have been though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mkane - your body might just be taking its time going back to normal - however, its worth seeing your GP to find out why you haven't had a period in 4 months.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ttcmyangel - I've heard that you can still have a light bleeding and be PG, but I agree with jayjay27 - take a test and let us know what happens... Hope it's good news :)

mkane4 - I really think you should get to your doc and check it out just to be on safe side.... If you want to post here, go to the main Pregnancy Forum home, choose which category you want to post in, then go to 'New Thread' at the top left hand corner....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back