Knock, Knock, can i come in?

xrachx

Reaction score
Hi all, well we are going to try to fall naturally! I will give you a quick run down....
Me, 36 Dp 44.
I have two boys from a previous relationship aged 19 and 16.
we had a daughter who is 13 and then i got sterilised,
7 years later we (he) changed our minds and got a reversal (private)
in the process i lost one tube,
4 months later we were pregnant but sadly it was eptopic, they managed to save the tube.
A year or so later we and our gp came to the conclusion that the remaining tube was probably blocked by scar tissue so we were reccomended for IVF (privately)
10 months later we are blessed with a son, Glenn (junior)
and now dp is desperate for another, i want one too but i darent even think we will be able to have a natural, we are going to "try" and see what happens, i have my mind set that it wont happen and i will try and be relaxed about it so i am not too dissapointed when we get the negatives each month, we have given it a time frame of about 9 months, then we are going for another round of IVF (we have got to save up)
i am glad to be here and i am looking forward to getting to know you all.xx Rach.x

hello hun, i know what you must be feeling, my mum is the same age as you and is going throught this right now. she wants a tube reversal or IVF my step father who she has been married to for 11years now wants a LO so bad and its really hard on her that she got steralized at 20 after me and my brother (now 20) but when i fell pregnant with my LO, mum was in IVF at the time and didnt fall. she decided that because i was pregnant she would stop the IVF and just be a grandma instead. i think now she looks back and wished she had still gone ahead like i encouraged her to do. i pray you fall this month and have sticky, H&H 9months x

Welcome welcome! Good to have you with us. Come and join in the fun :D

awww thanks for the warm welcome girls.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back