KJ does the dance!! WOOHOO!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

just had to share my very happy good news!

I gave Ash his solids this lunchtime. 1 ice cube of carrot and 1 ice cube of brocolli (blended using my food processor) and he took the whole lot! .....without crying!!!

And as if that wasn't enough. I said hubbie could give him the bottle today. He's being weaned off breastmilk and wsan't liking it. Well I tried some of your suggestions like different bottle, teats for younger babies, different formula, etc. He had an Avent bottle with a 3month teat with Hipp organic follow on milk. I put 4oz in because he's never taken more than 3.5oz and that was a result! And guess what.........
In a few mins hubbie was shouting to say he'd finished it all and wanted more!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! In the end he took about 6oz!!

.........KJ does the dance around living room!..........

Then just to be extra amazing. I thought while we're on a roll I'll try and drop his 4pm breastfeed aswell and give the bottle instead. And .........
he took another 5oz from the bottle!! WOOHOO!!!....

I have no idea what it was that changed but I'm keeping everything the same now. It looks like I'll wean him yet!! And I'm so pleased he's taking a bottle, it realy settles my fears about going back to work and him being at nursery.

Sorry for crazy post, but this is such a milestone!

:cheer: :D :cheer:

K.xx

wahayyyyyyyy..go ash!
well done i am really pleased for you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231