Kingston meet- Cafe au Play- TOMORROW- 10.30am

Woohoo, just thouht I'd bump this as there is only 1 more week to go. Hooray, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

What kind of time suits everyone, late moring to early afternoon would suit me, so we could give the babes their lunch for the ones who are on solids.

xxx

hi i can get there anytime really, though i suppose about 10 half 10 would be best before it fills up and we all end up on diff tables! then we can have coffee and cake and give little ones lunch later or move somewhere else for lunch?

but really don't mind, who is coming for def?

i know i am and also lucybee

Phew there are more people coming, I thought I'd been ditched and it would be me and Rudy :lol:

Mid morning is good with me. I'm looking forward to cake!

Im still coming :D :D :D :D
mind after going down to Southampton meet on the train the other day i was disgusted be the train costs
I think this may be my last long distance meet maternity money stops next month :(

Oh damn it :( i cant go
were going down to Kent on Friday James Parent have not seen Collier in over a month
Sad i cant make it
Hope you all have a brilliant time :hug: :wave:

I'm so tempted to come along too if people don't mind, what time are you all meeting?

Oh it a shame you can't come Sarah I was looking forward to meeting you.

Princess Puddles, I think we are going to meet at around 10.30. It would be great if you could come along. Go on come!

Princess_Puddles said:
I want to hun but wont be able to get there untill about 12:30/1pm :(

Thats no problem, we won't have lunch until then so you could just give one of us a call and we can tell you where we are. x

Looks like I can make this, looking forward to meeting you all :D

Will probably not be able to stay long, need to get back in the early afternoon, but I can come for a little while at least!

Quill said:
Looks like I can make this, looking forward to meeting you all :D

Will probably not be able to stay long, need to get back in the early afternoon, but I can come for a little while at least!

Thats great news, looking forward to meeting you too. x

We're coming!

Sorry you can't make it Sarah. I was looking forward to meeting you. :(

BUT...really looking forward to seeing everyone else!

We'll be there at about 10.30am.

Lucyx

Right, so the plan for tomorrow is 10.30 at Cafe au play. I know that princess puddles is meeting us a bit later on too. Who is coming?

LucyBee, did you book a table at cafe au play. I'll PM you and kazzie my mob number in case of any problems.

x

I didn't book a table because it looked as if there were only going to be three of us!
I'll try and get there a bit early though and grab a table.
I'll bring Tom's monkey and put it on the table so you know it's me!
Lucyx

It was great to see all of you there, and sorry I stayed for such a short time, I had to get back home to meet company. Definitely up for doing it again sometime! :D

Brilliant to meet you Kath and Alex. And good to see you again Karen!
We had a lovely time although Cafe au Play was MOBBED!
Let's do it again soon!
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back