Kingston meet- Cafe au Play- TOMORROW- 10.30am

ASD123456

Reaction score
UPDATE

So I think we've decided on the 23rd of January which is a Friday. Are we all happy with meeting at Cafe au Play as Suzi suggested. It sounds pefect for lots of women, babies and prams!

UPDATE 28-11-08

Poll added as to when you would like to meet, please choose if you want a week day or weekend and also what week suits you.

Hiya,

I'm just putting the feelers out for a meet in Kingston or somewhere around the area. I know there are a few of us living around the area so it would be great to arrange a meet. Would anyone be interested?

Alex xxx

You can count me in.

Kazzie-bo lives near us too and I'm sure she'd join us.

im not too far either , kingston is where leland was getting treated ! suzie and connor are round that way too and weve been on about meeting up again soon :)

Cool 8) , seems like theres a few of us to meet up :cheer:

We'll see who else fancys it and then try and decide on some dates.

i went to cafe au play in kingston yesterday and thought that it might be a good place to meet gemma, LOL. i'm def up for going there again as connor loved it, and he slept from 8.30pm til 5.30am last night - longest ever!

I'e just gogged Cafe au play, it looks brilliant. I was saying in my mother and baby today how they need a cafe that caters for little ones.

How big is it Suzie? Room for a few prams and buggies.

:think: may be able to do this
when you thinking of having the meet in the new year? a bit of a trip but ive done Kent to Peterbourgh i can do Basingstoke to London :D

purple13 said:
i went to cafe au play in kingston yesterday and thought that it might be a good place to meet gemma, LOL. i'm def up for going there again as connor loved it, and he slept from 8.30pm til 5.30am last night - longest ever!

No! Really?! I'm always in there!!!

Maybe that's where we should meet then...plenty of space and good coffee!

Geordie&Bairn said:
when you thinking of having the meet in the new year? a bit of a trip but ive done Kent to Peterbourgh i can do Basingstoke to London :D

You're a die-hard meeter! I hope you can come! xx

ASD123456 said:
I'e just gogged Cafe au play, it looks brilliant. I was saying in my mother and baby today how they need a cafe that caters for little ones.

How big is it Suzie? Room for a few prams and buggies.

LOADS of space for prams and buggies. Nice coffee and things to eat. Good, home-made food for the LOs too. It's a bit lacking in toys and the books are a bit grubby but it is a great place to meet. xx

LucyBee said:
Geordie&Bairn said:

You're a die-hard meeter! I hope you can come! xx

i know :rotfl: i want to meet everyone its my mission in life :cheer:

Geordie&Bairn said:

I'd say the New year would be best, it's not that long until Christmas so I'm sure everyone must be pretty booked up?????

Yeah, I agree. New Year is probably best too as Kingston is bloody mobbed at the moment with xmas shoppers!

Sound like there may be a few of us then :dance:

Cafe au Play sounds like a great venue, and if we're not all too skint we can have a look around the shops- if we do January it will be sales time :)

I'm excited too. I'll try and get a poll up to vote for the date tomorrow.

I'd love to meet you all if there's room for me to come :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back