kind of like pansy

you choose lots of unusual names! Sorry erm not really abit too different! :( Think of them when employers are looking at CV's more likely to employ a name they can say oh unless it is a call centre (That's what my boss said when I liked Skye! EVIL BOSSES!!!!! (love them really)

My name is Pansy!!
I thought it was neat to find a post subject with that said you like Pansy! :p

i like emzy or emzie while we are on the subject of the name like pansy :)

tansy could short for tamsin couldn't it? I like the name Emmy, used to go to school with a girl called Emmy when I was little (how i remember I don't know!).

Bobtheunfortunateone - I love the name Skye - it's at the top of my girls name list - sod what the bosses say - I think it's a gorgeous name!

Only other girls names I got were:
Darcy (mums maiden name)
India (liked this since I was a kid)
Evie - Don;t know why - just like it.

No idea about middle names.

soconfused, I like unusual names too, got a bit bored at school trying to work out the Michaels.....Michael P, and Michael R, and Michael not-another-one. Maybe that's why I like unsual names. It's not so uncommon to have unusual names anyway these days. Go for it!

if i am PG ive got kaci liegh for a girl im thinking and mckenzie for a boy...i like cameron for a boy aswell but mckenzie as stuck with me ever since i was little...my OH likes amber for a girl also but said if i am PG and i have a girl he likes kaci liegh aswell :D so its all good with names......if only it could all be that easy

Hi, I think the name tansy is wonderful, wher did you get it from, does it have a meaning, CAN I NIK IT!!!!! LOL

Sharon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back