which one do you like best?

roxanne080

Reaction score
Hollie Mae
Daisy Mae
Lily Mae
or Poppy

My OH wants hollie, i like it too but i kind of like the other names as well..please help

Go ooooon have Lily, i love it but my last naes Lane and Lily Lane is a bit too much!! :rotfl:

I love love love Holly Mae.....Poppy is a close 2nd though :cheer:

Why not make final decision when she arrives? My friend choose her baby's name before he was born, told everyone and the grandad even opened a bank account for expected arrival, then when they saw him for 1st time they changed their minds and called him something completly differant!!!!

i think im opting for hollie mae still but im going to keep my options open maybe ill convince OH

I like them all think Poppy is my very fave though

Hollie is a lovely name and poppy is my favourite for a girl, maybe you should choose your 2 favourites and wait until she is born. We had Sophie and Jessica but as soon as she was born we knew she didn't look like a Jessica.

I like them all but try to imagine a forty year old called poppy..will it still have the same effect? thats what imworried about

I love Daisy :oops:

Holly is gorgeous tho...my sis had Holly all the way through her pregnancy, she had her bubba at 34 weeks (6 weeks earlier) and when she came round from emergency c section, her hubby had named baby Olivia!!! He said she didnt look like a Holly, and she doesnt really :think:

I love Poppy and Hollie. Not sure about Mae though - I don't know why.

LBxx

Finlay was going to be called Poppy if he was a girl, i still love it :)

tuck said:
Why not make final decision when she arrives? My friend choose her baby's name before he was born, told everyone and the grandad even opened a bank account for expected arrival, then when they saw him for 1st time they changed their minds and called him something completly differant!!!!

Funniy enough we did that too.... they are all beautiful names I like them all :)

They're all lovely names but I like Daisy best. That was our choice if we had a girl! L x

I love poppy!!! oooh thats on my fav list now.

But i think it goes ok on a 40year old!!!!

Can you imagine a 40 year ol Morgan or Taylor :lol: or Summer etc etc

holly or lily me thinks
but 2 friends chose name's b4 and when the baby's were born chose names that they hadn't even thought of
so might have 2 decide which 1 she suits when she pop's out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back