Kimbo

happy-chick

Reaction score
Good luck with your 4D scan this afternoon, cant wait to see pics :D :cheer:

thank you!!!!!!!!
when i saw a post with my name as the title, i thought oh no what have i done :rotfl: :rotfl:

i probably wont get the pics on until later tonight because going to my dads and aunties afterwards.
5 hours to go! :cheer: :cheer:
what can i do to make time go quicker?!

Ummm.... Not much really just keep urself busy, or go to sleep it will be over in no time :lol:

she's being nice and calm now.. she must be sleeping so hopefully she will wake up when we get there :pray:

Kimbo said:
she's being nice and calm now.. she must be sleeping so hopefully she will wake up when we get there :pray:

Leah Jade u better be good for mummy and be awake for your 4D scan, make sure you dont have your hands up so we cant see ur face cos mummy wants to see you :)

Yey good luck Kimbo!! Hope your little girl waves to her mummy!! Make sure you text me as soon as your done to let me know how it went.

xx :hug:

J-Do1979 said:
Yey good luck Kimbo!! Hope your little girl waves to her mummy!! Make sure you text me as soon as your done to let me know how it went.

i would but ive just run out of credit this morning!
should i top up?

yes [x]
no [ ]

I can't wait to see what Leah's gonna looks like....Jeremy methinks??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What will Shane say :rotfl:

Don't be dawdling at your Uncles mind......we'll all be waiting!!

:hug:

emma28 said:
I can't wait to see what Leah's gonna looks like....Jeremy methinks??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What will Shane say :rotfl:

Don't be dawdling at your Uncles mind......we'll all be waiting!!

:hug:

yeah, it's mr jeremy kyles baby but sssshhhh i got a free dna test when i went backstage haha

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:

i would but ive just run out of credit this morning!
should i top up?

yes [x]
no [ ]

YES! [x]

Good luck for today, hope baby Leah behaves herself and keeps her hands away from her face.

Can't wait to see the pics, enjoy every minute of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back