kids cartoons!!

How about....

Mr. Ben - I thought it was dead clever going on an adventure based on your outfit.

Bod - Famer Barleymo, Aunt Flo and those weird milkshake drinking frogs at the end :? Ahhh.... Bod. Found this site which has the theme tune for Bod http://tv.cream.org/specialassignments/themes/bod.mp3 brought back loads of memories :D

Ivor the Engine, Paddington Bear and Willo the Wisp with Evil Edna, in fact anything that was on after Blue Peter and before the News. Also really liked Rubarb and Custard.

Can anyone remember that TV programme supposedly set in space where kids had to work their way round different rooms with puzzles and then at the end they had to cross this white grid, jumping from spot to spot. If they got it wrong they jumped on the spot with a fuzzy beam thing which "evaporated" them? Sorta like an early Crystal Maze.

i dont remember that one Helen but i do remember Crystal Maze. my mum used to have a crystal and i told Kieran (now 10) that i had won it on crystal maze and he still believes the story. he used to keep watching it so that he could see me on the programme. he he.

Just had to look up Knightmare on t'interweb and it wasn't that.

I remember it, it was pretty high-tech at the time wasn't it? It was earlier than that, probably early 80s.

If I ever find out what it was I'll let you know. Someone out there must also remember it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back