Kidney pain

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
For the last week my kidneys have been really achey and painful.
I dont actually know if its my kidneys but it is where they are located both sides and is on the inside and quite painful, im going to the loo and everything fine there just really sore sometimes. it comes and goes. Also dont know if its related but i am constantly really hot especially in the evenings, we dont have heating on its getting to the point where i cant sleep and im in tears cos its so frustrating and cant have window open cos of Amelia. im even hot when im outside in the cold! Its horrible. does anyone know what it cud be? i hate my GP and whenever i see him he makes out im being stupid and says theres nothing wrong, he is prob right lol, but its annoying!

Hi hun I have this at the moment as well. I dont have any problems going to the loo either. My pain comes and goes throughout the day. Its not constant pain. I have been to the docs about it and they sent a urine sample off to be tested for an infection and it came back clear. I will be booking an appointment to go back when my other problem is sorted as I am currently on anti biotics for that at the moment. I have been reading about different types of kidney pain and I found that if the pain comes and goes almost like contractions then it could be a sign of kidney stones. I always google my symptoms! Probably not a good thing! I hope you get sorted hun.

I'm on anti b's at the moment with a urinary tract infection. I was getting achey kidneys too. Take a urine sample to the docs hun.

Good luck - it's not nice is it :hug:

can be dieting problem, eccess proteins can cause liver pain

Hello Friends.....

Pain caused by the kidneys is typically felt in the flank area , which is in the back, just at the lower edge of the ribs on either side of the spine. Pain caused by the kidneys tends to be sharp and severe, to and occur in waves.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back