Kicking in my lady bits!

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
Hi Girls - sorry I've not been on for ages but have been having computer problems at home and work and have been a bit limited with internet access. Added to that we've had an office rearrangement and my boss now sists behind me starting right at my screen :roll:

Anyway.....I've been having some movements for the last 2-3 weeks I guess and they're getting a bit stronger. DH has felt a couple of them but not so strong you can see them through my jelly belly or anything :rotfl:

Now for the last 4-5 days the kicks have felt like they're right on top of my cervix (sorry if TMI) and that bubs is trying to kick their way out or something. If I clench my pelvic muscles they normally stop. At times it feels like bubs has actually popped out :shock: Also getting lots of bladder kicks. Has anyone else had these? Are they normal or do I need to get them checked out?

its all completly normal hun
my boys kicks were getting higher but have moved back down again and he loves nothing more then to kick me in my bits :(
manda xx

Thanks hun. It just feels so strange. I can tell it must be my cervix cos it's the same feeling as having a smear test. Ah the joys of pregnancy. Very grateful for all the reassuring movements though, wherever they are :D

It's all very normal. You might start feeling then down in your bottom too soon! That's REALLY weird! LOL

Funny you should say that Debbie, My LO has started kicking my bottom area as well!! My god that is a strange feeling!

I wondered what the heck was happening the first time I felt it. I thought something was really wrong. :rotfl:

Since my last post on this topic a week or so back, I've had one bum kick which was really weird and uncomfortable. Having cervix kicking (feels like a scraping) quite a lot and REALLY don't like it. Have to prod her until she moves position.

The kicks I get are normally round the front - baby only seems to kick when I am lying down so has more space to move :lol:

Sounds sore though - I don't want a kick in the lady bits!

I have been finding that I have a heavy feeling in the lady bits recently - like I need to pee but I don't

Bee, I get that pee feeling as well depending on what position little madam has chosen... glad it's not just me! xxx

debecca said:
Bee, I get that pee feeling as well depending on what position little madam has chosen... glad it's not just me! xxx

Its driving me potty! Keep thinking I need a wee then the feeling goes.

I had it the whole time I was in the pool teaching tonight - kept fidgting :lol: I think the kids think I have gone nuts.

Its normally when I am sitting down

Yep my little one has been favouring kicking me down in my lady bits. :shock: At one point i honestly thought she would kick through it felt so strong. :shock: Very uncomfatable feeling.

Thought she had finally moved from there the other day as she had been kicking nice and high and no low kicking down there, but no as soon as i mentioned it to my OH she promptly started to kick me down there again.

Thankfully at the moment baby is up high trying to kick the laptop off me :lol:

God yeah ive had alsorts going on in there my baby is a right little mover. pushing up in to my lungs makingme cough and wheeze ive got astham. :shock: Kicks out as if the monkey is trying to rip out my belly like something from the Alien movies. :twisted: And presher down causing constant trips to the loo :oops:
And shout out of BLOOD HELL! and **** For all the above :twisted:

Bee said:
debecca said:

I had it the whole time I was in the pool teaching tonight - kept fidgting :lol: I think the kids think I have gone nuts.

This is annoying me too. I spend all day thinking I need a wee and often when I go there's nothing there....then 5 mins later I cough and wet myself :oops:

muppetmummy said:
Bee said:
debecca said:

This is annoying me too. I spend all day thinking I need a wee and often when I go there's nothing there....then 5 mins later I cough and wet myself :oops:

:rotfl: sounds like me. I really don't need a wee at the moment but as soon as I was standing at the photocopier doing a 10 minute job I was convinced I was going to wet myself and had to jig around and eventually sit down on the floor :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back