• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kicking for other people!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Little man's been kicking hard for weeks now and OH has felt him too and seen my tummy moving but everytime I'm with other people and he starts kicking, they put thier hand on my bump and he's stops!! No one has felt him kick cept me and tim! I've then decided I'll record my tummy moving then to show them but every time I get my phone out he stops so I put my phone down and he starts again lol he's a little joker already :)

I thought i was the only one!! Whenever i'm with anyone the first question they ask is 'is baby kicking' and they always seem so disappointed when i say no!!

my baby has been like this with other ppl even o/h but it loves monty already so much lol. He was playing with his baby brother or sister for ages the other night layed in bed with me, monty was blowing rasberrys on my belly and the baby was going crazy, monty was saying mam tell pip to stop kicking my face haha it was so sweet first time monty has really even talked about the baby he's a boy and dosnt really care most of the time lol

my kicks cant be felt on outside at all i dont feel any at front anyway im sure it wil come tho

Aw lanny that's so cute! Laceys not intrested at all! She was talking to my bump the other day but that's all she's done, she's not even put her hand on my bump yet!

i have seen it for a couple of weeks and felt it for about 4 weeks but as sooooon as Demba comes around holding my tummy he goes quiet.. as soon as he moves he kicks again. its so annoying!!
My sister felt it straight away!
:(
Demba says its ok but i know he gets disapointed now.. he wanna feel his son move.

Serenitylove i've just turned 24 weeks on Sat and it was Fri night they became really strong and i could feel it when i put my hand on my bump and OH got so excited. And they've been like that ever since!! He felt it once a few weeks ago when baby was kicking really low but not been able to since then till Friday!!

My boy is exactly the same! I'm not bothered about other people feeling his kicks but I soooo want hubby to feel them but everytime he puts his hand on my belly he stops moving!! So frustrating!

Haha! My bump does the same! He/she rarely kicks up a fuss for Daddy! I tell most people to look at my tummy out of the corner of their eyes. They've got more luck seeing him/her move than feeling it! x

My OH has felt it quite alot but only cos he sleeps with his hand on my bump so while im sleeping, he feels little man kicking! Ive got to the point now where i tell people to look at my bump cos its easier! lol i also don't like everyone touching my bump too!! It freeks me out a little.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back