Kick punch kick!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
It's like he was waiting for me to have my scan to see everything was ok with him and stop panicking that i was feeling nothing... and now ever since scan day on wednesday he kicks and punches the crap out of me! I'm in no way complaining... he can do it as much as he wants!!!! :D

I love getting beat up by mine :D always makes me smile xxxx

I think he's goingh to be a naughty boy... already was bad at the scan so i get to have another one in 2 weeks :D

I think he's goingh to be a naughty boy... already was bad at the scan so i get to have another one in 2 weeks :D

Same here! My little girl wouldn't show them her face so we got to go back and see her again! :D

I think my baby is going to be a daddys girl, as she seems to go mad when hes near me! x

I still cant get used to being battered from the inside! I love it though! I love waking up in the morning, and my bellys lopsided because shes curled up asleep on my left hand side just under my belly button :love:

That's what mine did! He turned his back on us and was lied on his belly so she couldn't get a good enough look in his heart... no matter how much i jiggled he refused to move around for us lol

It's weird you say that cos this morning is the first time i have noticed a lopsided belly!!! Even my OH could see/feel it lol

That's what mine did! He turned his back on us and was lied on his belly so she couldn't get a good enough look in his heart... no matter how much i jiggled he refused to move around for us lol

It's weird you say that cos this morning is the first time i have noticed a lopsided belly!!! Even my OH could see/feel it lol

Haha same!! I went for a wee, a walk and a drink and nothing would budge her! She wasn't moving for anyone! Shes stubborn like me! :D

Its weird isn't it!! OH always laughs when I show him, until he notices how hairy my belly has got and then is in hysterics over that!! I can feel her sticking her bum out lol!! x

Haha I'm the same lower left side must b a comfy place to snuggle!!! Oh my god I'm totally the same with the hairy belly thing what the hell is that all about!!!
It so lovely getting kicked altho sometimes when a nerve or bladder is booted its not much fun! Lol!! So exciting now we can feel our little bundles xxxx :) xxxx

I'm the opposite, I'm never lopsided as mine seems to be stubborn enough to stay in his/her favourite spot even when I'm sleeping. And does not like it when I sleep on my left, I get 'pushed' from the inside to tell me to move!!! He/she prefers it when I lie on my right, cos that's where their feet sit and they feel less upside down I guess!! Funny wee critter.

But yeah, as sore or inconvenient getting beating up from the inside can be, I love it and miss it when it's a quiet day. I'm going to miss having bubs inside me when they're born, it's the weirdest feeling but I love it!! xx

But yeah, as sore or inconvenient getting beating up from the inside can be, I love it and miss it when it's a quiet day. I'm going to miss having bubs inside me when they're born, it's the weirdest feeling but I love it!! xx

I couldn't agree more!!

I can't help but think that I'm really going to miss her in a way when she's born, even though she'll be right there in front of me! It sounds insane, but I love that she's safe inside me and not out in the big bad world x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Do you know that newborns actually get a horrible realisation one day that they're no longer inside you?? I was horrified when I read that, I don't want them to feel like this!! But it's exactly how I'll feel so we can go through it together :) xx

Aw what a depressing thought! Poor child :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Enjoy it now, i wish my Lo moved loads still but he doesnt some days think hes just too big?
i want to feel loads of movement again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back