Kenzo Micah Harnais - 19/12/07 - with extra piccies!

He is one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen, congratulations :hug:

Congratulations on your gorgeous boy!! He is so lovely! I haven't been on here much lately as my own little cheeky monkey is keeping me so busy but I am so pleased I popped on today, I remember when you first joined the forum ages ago, so it's really great to see your little one at last!!!

evemarie8 said:
Congratulations on your gorgeous boy!! He is so lovely! I haven't been on here much lately as my own little cheeky monkey is keeping me so busy but I am so pleased I popped on today, I remember when you first joined the forum ages ago, so it's really great to see your little one at last!!!

aaaw thanks eve! so nice to hear from u!

THANKS EVERYONE!

What amazing pictures! Congratulations! :cheer:

Sorry you had a tough time afterwards, glad you are recovering xxx :hug:

I have only just read your birth story so I know it's a bit late but

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: Kenzo is gorgeous :cheer:

i cant believe i havnt been around for over a month, hes adorable!

Congratulations, what an adorable baby and the eyes are amazing!!!

2 questions.................was Kenzo born very light? And does he have a Mongolian spot (blue spot)?

I only ask, as my boy was born very light and half his back was purple. look like a massive bruise but was the Mongolian spot.

Congrats once again hun xxxxx

Josephine_Beth said:
Congratulations, what an adorable baby and the eyes are amazing!!!

2 questions.................was Kenzo born very light? And does he have a Mongolian spot (blue spot)?

I only ask, as my boy was born very light and half his back was purple. look like a massive bruise but was the Mongolian spot.

Congrats once again hun xxxxx

thanks hun...
No Kenzo didn't have that. what exactly is it? will it go?

It's nothing serious, apparently half cast babies have it and some African babies. It looks like a MASSIVE bruise but, in time, disappears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back