Kenzo Micah Harnais - 19/12/07 - with extra piccies!

laetitia85

Reaction score
IMGP2612.jpg

Kenzo3.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05420.jpg

DSC05427.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

DSC05473.jpg

Last edited:
Well done hun.. what a bith story, hope your back to your norm self soon :hug:

With two gorgeous parents he was bound to be gorgeous...

Well done hun...

isnt it great being a mummy?! :hug:

ps. I LOVE his name... very cute :D

he is gorgeous hun, great name too!!

hope u feel back to your old self soon, sounds like u had an eventful labour!! :shock:

Congratulations. xxx

What a birth story. :shock:

I was really lucky. I had a second degree tear that took over an hour to be stitched up. I have not had any problems with the stitches and have all healed up nicely.

Thanks for showing us some pics of your beautiful baby. xxx

Oh huni, he is beautiful, I bet you are so proud. Lots of love to you all x :D :hug:

Awww - well done you! Congratulations to you both on the birth of your beautiful son :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww sorry to hear you had a bad time...but as long as theyre ok you dont care do you??

He is so beautiful and so much like you!!! Congrats and im loving the name!! :lol:

He is soso cute..I love the second picture,looks like he's smiling already! Sorry the birth wasn't the easiest but it was all worth it in the end! Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

oh my god.... he is soooo cute!!! One of the cutest newborns I have seen!!!!!!

Sorry you didnt have an easy time - but as the others said.... it's all worth it.

:hug:

Congratulations to you all :D
he is so cute. love the one of hiim smiling.
Have a wonderful Christmas together :D :D :D

OMG he is gorgeous :D Fab name too :cheer:

Well done, doesnt sound like you had an east time. Now you can relax over Christmas with your cutiepie :hug:

oh hunni! Well done :D He is absolutely gorgeous! You'll need to get your hair dryer on him with all that hair :D he is so cute :cheer: :cheer:

xx

hes lovely!!!!!! congrats honey :) make sure you get some lactulose to help when you go for number 2, I had stitches and iron tablets and believe me the iron tablets make you really really constipated so this will help :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations hun, Kenzo is beautiful, enjoy him :hug: :hug: :cheer:

aww, my future SIL is absolutely gorgeous! :lol:

congratulations hun! :hug:

Oh my gosh; he is just sooooo gorgeous!
Congratulations to you both and I am sorry you had a rough time; hope you are recovering well and enjoying your new family :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back