Keillie80

smurf

Reaction score
Hun is there any chance you can reduce down the size of your avator. I am really struggling reading the comments because my laptop screen is only 14" and all the replies are shoved over to the right and I have to keep scrolling. :(

I had this prob yesterday hun.. urchin looked into it for me.. and can say that today its back to normal avator sizing.. i was the only one who could see it was massive :rotfl: but its not now..

strange isnt it.. :hug:

it doesnt look big to me. :shock: hope mine isnt big too

Sorry this is my fault not Kellie's, she asked me to sort it for her and it looks really small for 99% of us so I just put it in for her.
SSS said it looks big for her aswell. Weird! I 'll fix it now for you.

Thanks hun. It was big for me yesterday but meant to comment in the topic and forgot!

Just so you guys can see... ths is how it looks for me!!

kellie80.jpg

Very weird

Have a look now I uploaded it to my photobucket instead of using hers.

click here

Any better?

Sorry guys! It looked really small from this side too. Don't know what went wrong cos its was small on photobucket :roll: I took it stright off as soon as I was told and asked for it to be fixed as Urchin said but I must of done something wrong somewhere.

Aw not to worry hun its sorted now - it's a lovely picture too :D

It was huge for me earlier but I ctrl-refreshed and it went small. Sometimes if you have cookies saved you have to do this as it remembers what it was like before. If that makes any sense at all. If it's still big, press Ctrl & F5 a the same time & see if it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back