Awesome idea!!!!

Lou

Reaction score
Hey I just had an awesome idea!!!

You know how the nature of this forum means things are always happening and changing...and more often than not hearing about news and waters breaking and BFP's is usually a case of being in the right section at the right time....Well how about a scrolling news feed?!!!!! How wicked would that be! I know the mods would have to update it but wouldn't it be great tp log on and see breaking news scrolling across the forum....such and such has gone into labour at such and such time....would be well exciting!

I haven't given it a second thought so it may well be flawed thinking :D

that is cool, but the mods would have to be on to up date and keep an eye on each section.

I think that is why they do the newsletter instead

Its an interesting idea, but does depend on the level of maintainance it would need, I'll see what Laura thinks anyway :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cool. I just thought of it so I posted it. Obviously the logistics may not make it possible but the idea is fun :)

yeh theres a scroll on another forum i go on. they are a good idea, but it would only really work if there was a mod on most of the day

Aww thats fantastic idea.. hope it's possible :D

We are upgrading soon hopefully so will see if this is something we can do :D

Cool :D I wanna see my name in lights!!!! I can see it now....

****Lou just made an arse of herself in off topic****

lou said:
Cool :D I wanna see my name in lights!!!! I can see it now....

****Lou just made an arse of herself in off topic****

:rotfl: :rotfl:

ooooh that sounds like a good idea!! Id love to see whos popped when i get up in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back