keeping my legs crossed!!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
my other half went away to work today for over a week!! He comes back 3 days before my due date, so im hoping Henry stays put for the time being haha, quite worried though as i don't have a contact number for him but he's going to ring me as much as he can, and if i go into labour he's coming straight home! scaaaary! X

I don't envy you! I get worried that hubby will be at work/at the gym when I go into labour and both are only 10 mins away!! Fingers crossed Henry decides not to make an appearance yet!

I often asked myself if I could drive myself to the hospital during labor. but after my first one the answer was NO! I'd be freaking out if I had to wait for hubby. Fortunately mine works at home, whew

Is there no way you can get a contact number for him, what does he do?

My hubby works in London, when he gets to work his phone has to go in a locker and there it stays till he goes home. He sleeps in the building but he tells his office which room he is in and I have the office number (open 24h on shifts) so I can get him in an emergency. Still will take him a few hours to get home though, even more if something happens overnight!

Hopefully baby will stay put till after he comes home!!

Isn't it lovely having the bed to yourself though :)

Xx

haha yeah i slept great last night went to bed at 11 and woke up at half ten!!! Amaaaazing!! I haven't slept like that for ages lol he works on the oil rigs off Scotland, its usually alot worse as he usually does 2 weeks on, yeah before he flies to the rig they confiscate there mobiles! No he cant get a number for me :-( i haven't had any signs though and henry is still super active, there meant to slow down ain't they, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back