Sorry for delay, my baby boy is here :)

angelmma

Reaction score
Sorry for not keeping updated, my baby boy arrived at 1:45am on Sunday morning. I had a back to back labour, which was horrible. And the baby had pooed whilst inside me so was really worried but thankfully he arrived safe and sound at a whopping 10lb 2oz!! He's amazing, love him so much and gotta say OH was amazing support in the labour. I'll do a full birth story with pics when we get home from hospital. We're still trying to decide on a name do hopefully we'll decide soon haha xxx

Yikes!! A big boy then!! Sorry you had a horrible labour, but huge congrats & well done x x x

Wow back to back and over 10lbs how did you do that?? Congratulations I look forward to your full birth story.

Ooh what a size! Phoebe had a number two inside me too, so I had to be induced with her. Glad your LO is here safe and sound now though, congratulations hunny xx

Wow 10.2! Well done. Look forward to hearing your birth story and sorry it was rough - glad he's here!

Congrats hun! Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing some pics :) xx

Wow!! A big baby! Congratulations! :) xx

congrats..all over now :) hope u didnt buy too many newborn clothes :) xxx

Well done you! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!xx

Congrats - that is one big boy - look forward to pics and hearing the name

Wowser! Big boy!! Congrats hun! Sorry to hear about your labour.xxx

Congrats!! You must have been very efficient at baking him :) can't wait to see pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back