Keep forgetting...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
... That I have a bump. The past two days I have triedto slip past a door and ended
up bumping my bump against the handle! It hurts when I do it cos my skin is sensitive and the baby is usually quite pressed against my front.

No I keep worring about he fact I might be knocking he babes head!! I don't wan to give baby brain damage!

Anyones else been doing this or worrying about the knocks?!

I keep knocking it and it bloody hurts, I do worry it could do some damage but I just hope she is well protected, she is well engaged so I don't need to worry bout hitting her head lol. X

lol i do it all the time too, forgetting that i cant fit down through parked cars as easily as i used to and stuff! drives me bonkers! x

I keep knocking it and it bloody hurts, I do worry it could do some damage but I just hope she is well protected, she is well engaged so I don't need to worry bout hitting her head lol. X

See my baby isn't engaged or anywhere near my pelvis at the min grrr! Plus midwife couldn't tell me 100% if baby was head down, so I keep worrying the he'd is at the top where I keep banging!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back