Just wanted to tell you all...

Lianatoot

Reaction score
That its over for me, I lost the baby...I have refused a D & C, or the tablets the offered me, I dont wanta actually get rid of whats there, I would rather nature just took it, Im not gonna lie, im totaly devastated, and dont know what the heck to do with myself...I have cried since 10 this morning...and im still crying.

I just wanta thank you all for the support you have given me and wish you all luck and love in the months to come.

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you want to talk, if it might help, drop me a PM.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry sweetie :hug: :hug: Wishing you and your OH the very best and thinking of you at this difficult time :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this, hon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Take care
xx

So sorry for your loss.
I think I am in the same boat.
God bless

Scarlett x

I'm so so so very sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take Good Care of yourself over the coming weeks etc.

LMP x

I am so sorry to hear this after your kind words to me.

take care
mibiuk :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my god, im so sorry :( i really wouldnt know what to do either, take time out and dont be afraid to keep on crying. we are always here for you my sweet. i will be thinking of you and your OH. xxxx

Oh No! I have only just seen your other thread and now this...I am so so sorry. I dont know what else to say, I am actually in shock you are going through this. SO sorry.... :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am soooo sorry for your bad news, i was hoping to check and see good news.

Thinking of you and your OH at this awful time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, I am so so sorry. Words can't express how devastated I am for you and your OH. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Xxx

So so sorry hun, i was a little worried the other day when you said that not alot was seen on the scan but had been routing for you on this one

You take it easy and dont rush into work, you will need time

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back