Just wanted to tell you all...

I am really sad to read this, especially after the earlier thread. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

So sorry to hear this awful news.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your DH xx

Oh shit! I was really worried when I read you're prev post ad knew how worried you were Im so so sorry hon
:cry:
:hug:

Ah Liana :( I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope everything works out for you and babe, remember, baby will always have a place in your heart, that will never go away.

Take care of yourself xxx

so so sorry sweetie :cry:

please take care of yourself :hug:

xxx

Thank you all so much, thanks...Urghhh its just so hard it really is, its just the finality of it all...

We are gonna defo try again, but not anytime soon...gonna lose some weight and get fit...

I have my holiday to Portugal in 5 weeks, and thank god I have that to focus on!

So...I will be back one day :hug: Take care all of you xxx

Lianatoot said:
That its over for me, I lost the baby...I have refused a D & C, or the tablets the offered me, I dont wanta actually get rid of whats there, I would rather nature just took it, Im not gonna lie, im totaly devastated, and dont know what the heck to do with myself...I have cried since 10 this morning...and im still crying.

I just wanta thank you all for the support you have given me and wish you all luck and love in the months to come.

So, so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug:
Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear this

Take care of yourself

:cry: really sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members