just wanted to share a nice event

helsekia

Reaction score
just wanted to share something nice :) we moved house 14months ago which was the second housemove in a short space of time.Anyway in the moves i lost bits and bobs as you do.i was most upset because i thought id lost baby photos of kiara and also kiaras christening outfit as i would of loved to use bits of it for cadens christening in a weeks time.Hubby found some lurking boxes in the back of the garage today and dusted em down and low and behold in it are kiaras christening dress,shawl and shoes and a shoe box full of photos as well as albums!im sooooo chuffed and theyre going to be safe from now on and caden will wear his sisters shawl and shoes on his special day :D

Aww thats lovely, so glad you found them, I hate losing stuff like that, really upsets me :cheer: :cheer:

There's nothing worse than thinkign you've lost something that has special meaning. Great that you found them - bet you were dead chuffed! :dance:

im still smilimg lol.the scary thing is i now realise just how alike the 2 of them are!
SP_A0227.jpg
this is kiara at about 4 months old

SP_A0386.jpg
and caden

Awww your kids are gorgeous!! Glad you found your things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back