• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just wanted to say..

*Hope*

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone in their 3rd tri.

and for the first time mums i just wanted to tell you to get excited. it is the most brilliantly excellent thing to have this perfect little person you have created with you all the time. everytime they do something new or even just look at you you feel so proud.

the are entertaining, cute, funny and soooo loveable and change your life completely.

My babies quite a good baby and i just thoguht i would share as when i was pregnant i wanted to know about stuff like this :)

Good luck and enjoy it as it goes soooo fast :dance:

ahh thanks Hope , lovely post

Your right it goes soo fast, can't believe little Annabelle is already 3 months old !

Thankyou for such a lovely post Hope! I really needed to see something like that today.

xxxx

Thx hon - can't believe that ur little one is 3 months already - god where did that time go??? x x x

its great to hear that from someone whos just done it all, gives me so much confidence as i often get scared and worry about the future! so thanks hope, youve made my day :) x

thanks loads hope! :) Thats really good to hear as I have been worrying about whether I'm gonna be able to look after my LO x x

Thanks hope, that's a lovely post! Can't wait to have my LO in my arms... Fingers crossed she's a good baby too!

your welcome and its true. you will all do great . a mothers instinct isnt a myth :)

i know i cant believe shes 3 months either - crazy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back