Just wanted to say goodbye

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I know you have all already wished me luck for tomorrow but I just wanted to say goodbye for now! This will be my last message on the forum for a little while.
I'm going to have an early night as I have to be at the hospital by 7:30am! Hopefully if there isn't any emergency C sections then Summer should be born by about 10am.
When I get the chance I will text Snuggle a picture of the baby and she said she will post it for me so you will all get to see her.
I also wanted to say thanks for being there for me when I have been worried or stressed. If it wasn't for you girls I think I would have driven myself insaine by now. Your a bunch of stars!!!
I'm talking like I'm going for good but I was convinced I wouldn't get this far it's the end of one era and the beginnning of another!
Good bye bump hello baby!!
Good luck to those who have their babys while I'm gone and I'll speak to you all soon x x x :hug: :hug:

Lovely post hun, your so lucky to be meeting your LO tomorrow good luck :hug: and look forward to hearing from snuggle and seeing a pic :cheer:

All the best x

:hug:

Ohh how exciting. Good luck hun, I hope you get your section asap and get to meet little Summer. It must be so strange knowing your baby will be here tomorrow. All the best and i wish you a speedy recovery. Enjoy your last night of freedom and most of all cherish your little baby, and get loads of piccys because they grow up so quickly.
Cant wait to see pics of your little princess :D :hug: .

I know I have already text you today but just wanted to say good luck anyway hunny :hug: :hug:
Sleep well and enjoy tomorrow, cant wait to see pics of Summer :cheer:

Big hugs to you :hug: :hug:

It's 10am now :shock: Do we have a new addition yet? :lol:

OMG - I feel sick! I think its the excitement and reality hitting home!

Come on baby summer - we wanna see those pics!! :hug:

Piglet xx

Havent had a text yet, she must be enjoying some time with her baby :D

ooo im so jelous.
i hope shes so happy right now holding her little Girl :cheer: :hug:

aww gooluck vicky hope u holding yr lo by now :)

oooooh babes i am ever so excited for you!!! good luck!!! :cheer:

Nothing from Vickyleigh as yet girls, hopefully hear something soon :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back