Just wanted to say...

Double2rouble

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :wave: Im new to this site & still trying to find my way around at the moment! Im Emma, just thought id say hello. Hope everyones ok today! x

Hi! Yeah im 15 weeks with twins, couldnt believe it when we found out! Iv booked a private scan for next weekend to find out the sex, im so impatient theres no way i could've waited another 5 weeks to find out! Just hope everythings ok, im a total worrier (sp?) and was convinced something was gonna go wrong all through my last pregnancy, im even worse now there's 2 of them in there! :) Luckily my boyfriend is great & puts up with all my stressing! x

Hi Lacey's Mummy (love the name Lacey by the way, its gorgeous) Thankyou for the welcome! :) x

Hiya!

Oh gosh! Twins :) I'd love to have twins!

Is there a history of twins in your family or do you think they might be identical?

So exciting :D

Welcome, and congratulations! Twins run in my partners side if the family and its his generation its supposed to get, hopefully ill be the lucky one who gets it :) x

Aw how exciting! I've got a huge family history of twins but they missed me! My sisters a tad nervous now mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back