Just wanted to say thank you. x

leannesxb

Reaction score
Just a big huge thank you to everyone for their support. In particular to BB - she sent me in the post a swaddle blanket to try with AJ. Our little blue stripey bug loved it. lol. Although I did get some evil looks till he realised he liked it. lol. It was something so kind by someone I had never personally met. This forum has restored my faith in human kind and has always been a source of pure support and kindness. I have never felt silly or over dramatic as everyone has shared my fears and worries. I love you all you group of superwomen. xxxxxxxx

aww honey your superwoman yourself, i dont know how you cope with looking after your oh, and both your kids with aj screaming your oh moaning and not being well yourself, no wonder you feel overwhelmed sometimes. being very tired and feeling crappy make every little thing seem like a mountain and being hormonal does not help things either so i think your a superstar for managing to stay sane and not killing someone (OH :strangle: ) so far lol. big hugs :hugs:

:yay: it's amazing how supportive relative strangers can be isn't it :)

I too couldn't have got thru the last 10 months without all you lovelies supporting me and being there to answer all the questions. Truly feel like I've made some friends on here to share experiences with and that's so nice

Being a mummy is so scary but all the advice on here is brill. The best thing is I've found myself passing on this advice to the girls from my NCT classes to help them. What a fab feeling that is too xxx

oh leanne you give us all support just as much as we give you it. this forum really is amazing isnt it!! im so glad you feel so supported and i hope its helped you through the tough times.

i hope everything starts getting better for you soon, big hugs and smiles xxxxxxxxxx

Aw! :hugs: i don't know what I would do without pf and all of you too!

Aww that was really sweet. As others said, your superwoman too, we all are!!

I love you all tooo much. My wee group of cyber friends.

xxxxxxx

hunni, your a superwoman as you have had so much to deal with. be proud of yourself we all are of you, we are just one big happy family hunni x x x

Everyone on here is amazing. The place has been a godsend for me since I found out I was pg. there is no such thing as a stupid question and there is nearly always someone else experiencing the same thing as u. Everyone is so supportive.

:love: is in the air lol!

Glad he liked it eventually lol. I hope it improved his sleep time and quality. Bertie's still asleep and is curled up down the end of his basket lol

:hug: xxxxxxxxx

I agree.

I'd be lost without this place really.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

you are sounding so much better :) love to you xxxxxx

:love: love you all lots!! Couldn't get by without my daily fix of PF!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads