just want to say thank u and goodbye

feee

Reaction score
:cry: ,hi all,just thought its time i told you the news.. i went into very premature labour 3wks ago and unfortunatley my baby died,dont know wot else to say really as its still very hard for me,thanks for all the help during my pregnancy luv fee xx

Hello Fee,

I am so so sorry to hear this - I hope that you are taking some time off work to grieve (you get full maternity leave, right?) and that your friends and family are being supportive.

I am sure that in time you are your OH will get through this and go on to have new baby, if that's what you both want.

I am so so sorry for your loss. Were you 28 weeks ish when you went into labour?

Valentine xxx

oh God..there are no words Fee.... i'm so sorry,you must be devastated. I hope you don't feel the need to leave the forum- i'm sure the support you will find here could help in some small way. :cry:

so very sorry to hear your sad news, you are very brave. Please keep coming on here and talking to us all.
xxxx

That's devastating news. I'm so sorry.
I hope you are getting some proper support through what must be a horrendous time.
Thinking of you.

awww hun im so sorry :hug: i know what you are going through i lost my last baby last april at 34 weeks :cry: we are all here if you need to talk xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Fee I'm so so sorry, how awful to go so far and that happen. Nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. Sending a big hug. :hug:

What terrible news! Hope you have enough people around you for when you need support and holding and enough space to bawl your eyes out :hug:

I am really sad to read this Fee. My heart goes out to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back