No appitite at 31+5?!?!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Ok....so Im a biiiiiiiig foody. Love 3meals a day...snacks in between n never really gain weight.
So far have been eating the same as before I was PG with no real cravings. Always been into my chocolate n crisps but eat a very balenced diet.
So....for the last2weeks I have been totally off any cooked meal...the thought of meat makes my stomach turn n Ive been havin cheese n crackers as an evening meal cus I dnt fancy anythin else n keep gettin so full.

Anyone else had this...im pretty much eating just cus im hungary....no enjoyment.

Went t Hubbys mum n dads for dinner last night ....3courser n I felt that if at any point theyd have taken the plate away...i would have happily sat down n been happy. Left half if each course...just wasnt arsed.

Surely as baby grows I should be hungrier?!!!? xxxx

I'm the same, I know its really bad but il get to 5pm and think shit IV not eaten today! My theory is baby must be squashing my stomach up so it thinks im full but that's just my theory. It didn't help that I feel constantly sick though xx

Im havent had morning sickness at all but the last few weeks Ive felt just queasy after food??!x

I just can't eat as much anymore. Pip is squishing my stomach and I just can't fit it all in anymore :(

Im the same larly..rhubarb innit...Ive hot evil heartburn too.....but rennies seem t b doing the trick for now xxx

Touch wood I've still my had heartburn yet! Just generally done feel hungry anymore. I'm fine if in grazing all day, but can't do big meals. I'll serve up half the portion I used to have them and them still only manage half of it. Used to constantly pick all day at work as well but can't to that anymore either!

im pretty much just on 1 meal a day and grazing a bit during the rest of the day. cant fit a whole meal and cant stand the heartburn after ive eaten a big portion. i threw up last night cos i was just too full after my tea and it had been hours before that id eaten it

I've never really had a huge appetite but it's going less and less the further along I am! I think the only meal I've had in 2 weeks was my Christmas dinner, apart from that I have just picked at bits and bats throughout the day.
I think it's normal to start losing your appetite a lil but I'd still mention it to your midwife just to keep them informed x

I've been like this for the past week or so. My appetite completely went. Until today and I'm eating everything in the cupboards!

Your body will soon tell you you need more food I'm sure.

Im struggling too. Stopped for Mac D's on way down to my folks - ate haf a chees burger - the little saver menu one nothing big - and about half a dozen chips, then was full up! it just feels like theres no room for food now. xxx

I dont feel hungry anymore either and i love my food too, just picking at little bits now and again,

Wouldnt worry tho bubs will still get everything they need from your reserves xxx

I graze eat more than anything. These past few days with having proper lunch I've found that come 4/5 o'clock I was starting to feel poorly and a bit nauseous so I'd have to have a biscuit or something. OH tells me off for it as he doesn't understand why I don't eat all my dinner yet I can still eat crap later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back