Just showing off

Simoneh00

Reaction score
My daughter received her report card today and it was amazing. I've got a little tear in my eye just now as I've busted my bum to try and give her the absolute best start I could and it's paying off. Im so proud I could burst :)

tapatalking!!!

Awww it's such a warm feeling... Well done to you both!!! xxx

Aww nice one, im the same with my lad hes 14yrs and i love to tell people that hes doing great at school to the point once a month he assists with a digital animation program after school, his grades are great and (sounding vein now) he knows where he wants to be and how to get there, e.g. if he doesnt get the gcse's he hopes for then hes re taking them at college before he goes to uni. i think at 14 its amazing he knows what he want.

There no better feeling than your child doing well and making you a proud mum.

:yay: yay for your daughter, and your son too Zoe

My daughter is currently in the middle of getting her exam results for the end of year exams. I know she's tried her very best at all of them, and was harbouring an ambition to get in to top set. Her top set ambitions may not happen, but she's still getting in to the top three or four in the class in most subjects and that suits me just fine. She was gutted (and thought she'd be in trouble) yesterday because her Maths result was only 43%, but as the class average was only 50% and she's been complaining all year about her Maths teacher, I wasn't really going to complain (the maths teacher shouts at them when they ask for something to be explained to them a second time because they didn't understand the first time).

It's so lovely to be proud of your children's achievements

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back