Just saw an awful pushchair!

vixforever

Reaction score
It's called a Silver Cross Halo, I was browsing on Mothercare looking for something to use over the summer! I saw one in store a while back, it looks totally awful and very plastic! Only thing it seems good for is folding compact! Anyone else got one??

this is on my shortlist! I'm very limited in terms of space (i have a tiny car, a ford ka) and this is one of the few travel systems that fits in my car without wheels needing to be taken off, seats to be folded etc etc, I can just pop it up and down and it fits like a dream. To be honest I'm more concerned with functionality than looks and didn't really think it was that bad anyway!

this is on my shortlist! I'm very limited in terms of space (i have a tiny car, a ford ka) and this is one of the few travel systems that fits in my car without wheels needing to be taken off, seats to be folded etc etc, I can just pop it up and down and it fits like a dream. To be honest I'm more concerned with functionality than looks and didn't really think it was that bad anyway!

Have you looked at a petite star zia 4?? They're lightweight and compact x

I quite like the look of the Halo! Especially in green :lol:

I was looking at a 'stone' one, it would work for a boy or girl which is good as we're strictly team yellow! I did look at the petite star zia 4 but found it felt less sturdy and wasn't as easy for me to steer, I got on better with one big handle rather than two smaller ones. To be honest I am leaning towards the halo, it had lots of extras with it too. Plus it's £150 off the travel system at Kiddicare at the moment, £250 instead of £400!

I really like the look of that! You should see the one I have for katie, tesco value umbrealla stroller! It cost a tenner but i've had so much use out of it!

I really like the look of that! You should see the one I have for katie, tesco value umbrealla stroller! It cost a tenner but i've had so much use out of it!

Havnt you got a double Alice??

Yea but i quite often take the little buggy out for katie and have ella in the baby carrier! Some places it's a nightmare getting katie's leg thru so it's easier to do it that way! Plus if I go out with someone else I tKe two buggies and my car boots so small it doesn't fit my double in so if i there's more than me in the car I can't take the double!

Yea but i quite often take the little buggy out for katie and have ella in the baby carrier! Some places it's a nightmare getting katie's leg thru so it's easier to do it that way! Plus if I go out with someone else I tKe two buggies and my car boots so small it doesn't fit my double in so if i there's more than me in the car I can't take the double!

Fair point, think I'm gonna be doing the baby carrier thing aswell!

It is a lot easier! Although now ella's getting bigger it's getting a bit harder!

I was looking at a 'stone' one, it would work for a boy or girl which is good as we're strictly team yellow! I did look at the petite star zia 4 but found it felt less sturdy and wasn't as easy for me to steer, I got on better with one big handle rather than two smaller ones. To be honest I am leaning towards the halo, it had lots of extras with it too. Plus it's £150 off the travel system at Kiddicare at the moment, £250 instead of £400!

The stone one colouring is nice. £250 is a good price too :D

The worst pram I ever seen was a black leather on mothercare ...I can't find it now though!
Blergh haha

Oh god wobbs I know the one you mean! It was stupidly priced as well wasn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back