Just popping in!

mermaid

Reaction score
I'm 33 wks now but just wanted to pop in and say hi! It seems like days since I was in the 1st tri. Being pregnant is just amazing and I love reaching the milestones every week! I can feel baby's heels sticking out in my side now!

Good luck to everyone here and Happy Christmas! :D :wave: :D

Hi Mermaid :wave:

Thanks for coming to see us newbies.
Hope the time flies for me too!!!
Enjoy your last few weeks and good luck

xxx

hey mermaid you should pop in more often, it helps me to remember its not as long as it feels, really looking forward to feeling the baby start to move :)

really glad the times flyin for you fingers crossed mine does too :cheer:

Wow Lyn, won't be long until your first scan :D all the best with that. Are you going to find out what colour you are having?

Delmesgirl - have you had your first scan? If so, do you know what you are having? :D

i had my first scan last wk, and the meanies said cos i was almost 10 wks they werent gonna scan me at 12 wks :(

but we are plannin on gettin a 4d sexin scan at about 26wks funds permiting of course :D

are you expectin momnat?

Thanks for posting Mermaid. You bought a smile to my face. Your scan is so clear too. Wow. :clap:

Good luck with your delivery!
Happy Christmas

Sabrina

Hi

Isnt it so neat to feel and see baby sticking out :) cant beleive your 33 weeks already wow. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back