• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just ordered the hypnobirthing book/cd

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Well Ive been on and on about it and because of Steve's shifts we probabaly wont be able to make sessions with a practitioner..I have ordered the Marie Mongan book and cd; can't wait for it to arrive so I can start listening and absorbing it. I told my midwife that I wanted to try this method and she was well up for it so that made me happy. Its hard to get anyone to understand it who has never heard of it so Im glad that you peeps on here do - my mum and sister laughed at me and in my hormonal state that wasnt good!

Hypnobirthing is a very 'American' word really. I'd just tell them that you are learning deep relaxation and self hypnosis techniques, which is essentially what it is :)

Yes thats how I explained it to them, I really hate it when people are not open to new things and assume its worthless because they've not heard of it. Its a bit demoralising! Mind you Ive hardly had any sleep due to Miss Rosie keeping me up so Im a bit grumpy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back