all girls with cramping and or bleeding

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
There are so many of you on here I just thought that it would be easier to start a new thread

dont give up hope yet, ive had a terrible pregnancy from day one!!!!! i thought that I was 8 weeks pregnant and had been bleeding so went for an early scan and they had to do an internal they said that there was a 4mm sac and no baby, went back 2 weeks later and there was a baby and a heartbeat they said i was around 6 weeks pregnant. Had alot of bleeding and terrible pains and another scan at around 8 weeks showed baby was fine. I bled and hand cramping right up to week 13.

Had my scan at 12 weeks to do the neuchal scan but I wasnt as far on as they thought so I went bac to weeks later and they dated me at 13weeks and baby was fine but there was a small seperation at teh placenta so told me to go back a week later to check the bleed, and it was so big that the placenta was barely hanging onto the uterus wall and they told me to expect the worst, went back for a scan 2 weeks later and all was perfect

At my 20 week scan they said that they could see inside the babys brain and that the baby was very very small and they sent me to a consultant at the fetal medicine unit and they said that they thought the baby had a chromosome problem and I had an amnio done and was told if it was pacauds syndrome ababy would die in the womb and if it was edwards syndromw then she would be born but live from a few hours to a year max and would be severly disabled, they ruled out downs sydrome as a baby still grows at the normal rate

So tehy results came back and I am getting weekly growth and doppler scans and baby is small but perfectly formed, and they didnt think that I would make it past 25 weeks without delivery adn I have made it to week 31, still no due date we take each week at a time......

Fingers crossed for you all xxx

What an amazing story Claire, thank you for sharing it.
I hope your little one stays in put for a little longer x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks its been a long tough pregnancy lol and i might still have another 9 weeks, 11 if overdue to go lol xx

Thanks for sharing claire! What a journey you've been on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back