Just need to talk

vicci77

Reaction score
hi my name is vicky i need to talk if that ok ladies xxxx

well heres my story so far i have a soon to be 6 year old little girl who i love with all my heart and soul she is very special as when she was born it was on the day her great grandmother day like 9 years b4, Her nan my mum dead when she was just 20 days old it will be her birthday soon too.

When my little was 4 we lost my dad and then we had to have r family pet dog shadow to sleep as she was missing both my mum and dad, then my brother and his girlfriend lost a baby,we had to sale the family home to pay for my dads funeral as we had no saving to get this so my other brother had a friend loan us the money till we could pay her back.

Last year we found out my sister in law was have a baby then her partner got very sick and nearly dead but has now is back fully heathly but i this time the fatherin law got very sick and pass away in about may/june time my sister in law had a lovely baby boy in august .

Then in october last year i had a mcs at 9+5 weeks which is heart breaking wouldn't wish this on anyone but we r going to try again very soon fingers crossed its goes ok, then this morning i find out my uncle has liver cancer can i please get a year that is happy x

thank you for taking the time to read this just needed to get it off my chest as feeling very low xxxxx

i've put this in the lounge to just dont know what to do xxx

Big hugs to you Vikki.

I had my first ever BFP on December 28th last year to find out at the first scan on 11th Feb that there was no heart beat, then went on to have a ERPC on 19th Feb.

Times can still be very tough, not a moment do I not think about losing our baby.

i just need a year that is happy and not full of bad news and sad times xx

thanks for reading xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back