• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just like to say...

evie_smith

Reaction score
I love my husband sooooooo much!! Last few weeks he has give me
Loads of hugs and kisses and he is on a 24hr shift at work and I miss him like mad just wanna hug him :) I'm not board in the slightest my cousin has been stopping the weekend - but I want my husband lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww - you soft sod! :love: I have days like this too! Thankfully more than the days i'd like to throttle him! Haha!

Lol yea some days I have days like that too! Lol but i feel really loved up ATM lol bloody hormones!!!! Hahahahahaha!

Awwww - that loved up you can forgive him for his lack of stair-hoovering?! ;) Hehe, love your ticker! Jamie cleaned the whole kitchen today, bless him! Although I cant reach across the worktop so it wouldn't get done unless he did it! :rofl:

Lol yea I need to talk to him about the stairs haha!! X

Lol yea I need to talk to him about the stairs haha!! X

OMG i've just realised you're 30 weeks (going on 31!) Woah!! When did THAT happen?! lol!

Gosh, doesn't time fly! Wish my last 2 weeks would! x

I'm happy my thread made you smile :D

Yea I know gone so quick!! Lol!! X

He doesn't get back till two half two ish I'm well happy :-D lol feel like a giddy school girl hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back