Just joined

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant Wednesday and am really pleased to have got through the first trimester after a MC in June 2010. I had a scan last week and they found I was further gone then thought. I also had to have my Translucent Nuchal scan last week to, which was new to me though it was explained of course. I am a bit worried about the result of the Nuchal scan of course and I realise that although pregnancy is exciting, it is also nerve wrecking and worrying. So I wanted to say Hi to people and I guess I wonder what to expect now?I have put on a stone and a half in weight and have a massive appetitie, is this normal? I have aching pains in lower belly and across my tummy sometimes to, I am guessing this is normal to as things are expanding of course. When should we start wearing maternity clothing and when do you start thinking about planning for the baby. I am due 6th July with a way to go still and don't wish to curse myself!!Anyway, nice to be here finally and I remain hopeful xxx

Last edited:
Hey Hun,
Welcome to tri 2 :) glad to hear that things are going well!
I've get sore in my lower abdomen too, it's probably just round ligament pain.
Good luck for your scan results.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hun and welcome over!

So nice when you have your scan and get put forward isn't it lol Feels abit like cheating - well did not me anyways.

As Pinky already said the achey pains are normal and is just everything stretching with your growing uterus.

No advice on tests I am afraid...I had them myself for the first time with this baby. I do know they can cause alot of worry but try not to stress. If there was anything wrong with your tests you would know about it ASAP anyways.

People start getting baby stuff at different times it's a pretty personal thing as to when you start hun so if it feels right then do it if not wait a little while.

xx

hey Merfairy,I 'm coming in too !!
Don't really feel like tri 2 as still feel a bit nauseous and after losing weight in the first 12 weeks I'm now back to my original weight,so no bump for me at the moment but I'm eating again so hoping to catch up soon ! xx

Hey; I wish had lost some weight!!! Nice to see you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back