Just joined last wk

Icecream

Reaction score
Hi. I am 22 years old, also 22 wks. I hate hospitals, hate women, especially midwives, and my birth is going my way.

I am a Christian, and a musician. I have made my occupation looking after my child, though I do graduate this month with a Bachelor of Arts combined degree in music/theology.

My partner is a 43 yr old retired systems anaylst with 14 children. We have been together 10 months.

Hi :D

Glad your pregnancy is going ok :dance:

Thats a good amount of kids your partner has, 14 ? If thats right theres no way he would have had that many had he had to have given birth to them all :D

Welcome

Yes that is correct. 14 children age 5 months to 19yrs.

Icecream said:
Hi. I am 22 years old, also 22 wks. I hate hospitals, hate women, especially midwives, and my birth is going my way.

I am a Christian, and a musician. I have made my occupation looking after my child, though I do graduate this month with a Bachelor of Arts combined degree in music/theology.

My partner is a 43 yr old retired systems anaylst with 14 children. We have been together 10 months.

Hiya and welcome

But am i missing something? you've been together 10 months and he has a 5 month old???
wow 14 children :shock:

And thats a pretty out there statement that you hate women!!!
is there a reason for that may i ask?

Any how i hope you enjoy the forum and have a happy pregnancy

Well maybe hate is a strong word, but I am not going to upset anyone by saying why. I don't think most women would understand it anyway.

Yes. The details are correct..

Ok hun fair enough
we all have reasons for things we don't wanna share :)

Hope you are keping well

Good luck from another newbie, with all of those step kids, sounds like you'll need it. :lol:

The kids are wonderful. 3 are grown up though and five are in Germany.They have only ever been together once.

As for why I don't particularly like women.

Firstly, women let emotion and imagery rule their lives, and we don't even know we are doing it. I have striven lately to get out of the norm for my own good (a hard task).

Secondly, they chatter and gab about nothing in particular (hardly useful, although can be enjoyable now and again - I am still a typical woman in part).

Thirdly, this is where midwifes etc are concerned. They are overpowering and interferring to the point of really getting on my wick, invading my privacy/my baby's privacy amongst other things.

It is not that I did not want to say (typical woman comment - saying something contrary to what i said based on opinion) . As I said I wished to spare you the contempt which you now feel?

Icecream said:
It is not that I did not want to say (typical woman comment - saying something contrary to what i said based on opinion) . As I said I wished to spare you the contempt which you now feel?

I'm sorry but i don't feel what i said was contray to what you put in your post
and please don't ever presume to tell me how i feel, i certainly don't feel contempt!!!!!!

Hiya Icecream.

I hope you find your stay on the forum helpful.

I do think you came across as a little hostile. Professing to 'hate women' on a forum where probably 99% of users are female isn't going to make you any friends! lol

Hopefully you can build up your self-esteem and perhaps realise that not all women fit into the stereotype that you have formulated.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck!

:wave: hello and welcome icecream, I am sorry if i am laughing at the comments below.... looks kind of like you have very strong opions on things and you like making provoking statements! just an observation from someone who does like women, does like chitter chatter and finds great comfort in the fact people give their precious time to talk with me.

I am sorry that your experiences have not been positive with your fellow kin . I understand you are an intelligent person and intitled to your opinions.... But may i ask that you are a tad more gentle with the statements as people like me " aint that clever to work out you mean no offence" I know you can say what ever you want.. i wouldn't ask anyone to keep their views or opions to themselves... it's just thats why we are all here.... to talk and share.... to seek friends in our moments of joy and support in our times of sadness... Chitter chatter helps a great deal of people and i am sure your educated opinions will be a fantastic asset to the forum...... Please enjoy.. and once again welcome to you . I hope you have a Healthy happy PG.....

Oh BTW 14 kids (soon to be 15) ! ! lol and i thought 8 kids my dad had was alot! Hope you buy him a telly soon... or he takes up a hobby once your finished having his children... he he he.. My partner is 46 and has 2 granchildren.... I am hoping that we do manage to carry our child fullterm next time and have a happy healthy baby....

But really... i had to quote these comments... 2 very strong Women ! and if you don't mind me saying ..it is a very valid point......

jo said:
Icecream said:

I'm sorry but i don't feel what i said was contray to what you put in your post
and please don't ever presume to tell me how i feel, i certainly don't feel contempt!!!!!!

Lv from Yvonne (feeling comtempt? ? am i ? he he he ) xx

Well, just goes to show I suppose...

But honestly, I did not really mean to cause offence. Sorry, but I certainly do not need anymore self esteem..

Fynemum, hmmmmm, we have television, but I have just given him a hobby in the form of a kick in the right direction towards actually writing that book. I do love having lot's of children around though. I don't want to stop just yet.

Hello again, :wave: I have read some of your posts and you come across as a caring person like i said.. i think perhaps off on the wrong foot?
As for the television? That was an attempt at humour on my part....... maybe switching it on would help? :rotfl: sorry couldn't help myself... I too love children, i fostered children for years too when mine were younger.... And I DID say get him a hobby when YOU were finished having his children, You are very young and have many more child baring years ahead of you.. so good luck and enjoy.....

this is the wicked side of me now.. :wink: What the book about? ? ?
Reproduction?... :rotfl: he has plenty of experience there! could write a book standing on his head about that one....... People like me and my man might even buy itl.... :lol:

Anyway, no defensive comments required, just a wee warm welcome and a wee notice to others to read some of your comments to others before being judgemental....which IS a natural thing All people do..even us superior woman! :cheer: :moon: lol take care doll Enjoy your PG Lv Yvonne xx

I wasn't being defensive. It is hard to know when reading something I suppose. No, I understood you comments, and motives :D

I was just thinking his next book should be about having lot's of children actually, but this one is about another life experience.

Thanks x

oh wow, ! ! another life eh? Wasn't expecting that one..lol..... I am one of those people who believe we have many lives, come back over and over when the time is right... spirital energy, .. ok getting over excited now... knowing me thats not what you meant i have have got it wrong..... but no matter what the book, i wish you both sucess...
Lv Yvonne :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back