• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just had my last midwife appt!

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
My 38 week appt went well, alls fine, measuring spot on, bp fine, urine clear :)

Because its my 4th pregnancy, that was my last appt! Shes booked me for a home visit on the 15th April (which is a sunday!) for a sweep if i haven't had him by then. I've never got to 41 weeks with my pregnancies, so i'm hoping he'll be here by then..but u never know! :) x

Fingers x LO doesn't make you wait to long. Am hoping that this Lo is going to come two weeks early... if I say it often enough I'm hoping to make it come true lol

I think they come a little earlier the more you have? My friend is waiting for her 7th to appear :shock: and she could come out like a little rocket at any time

glad it went well, i have a sweep booked for weds, really dont want 1 the thought of it frightens me! fingers crossed our bubbas come before the sweeps are needed :) xxx

OOOOOOO the 15th is the due date the hospital have 4 me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back