Just had check-up

buggy1

Reaction score
My mw says the head is fully engaged! :dance: So pleased! Good baby :)

I know it doesn't necessarily mean she'll be here soon or before my due date but I am hoping it is a good sign and she might be here before August.

I asked about still not being able to breathe properly and being kicked in the ribs. She said it is just because she is a long baby because myself and husband are both tall. Makes sense I suppose.

That's great news! Hopefully not long to go now! xx

YAY! let the extra waddle commence haha :p FX shes here before the end of the month for u! xx

I had a check up this morning too but my bubba isn't engaged at all :-( Mind you,it's not my first baby so they often don't engage until labour starts. Great news for you though buggy :) xx

Thanks everyone :) I know I could still go over but I'm trying to be optimistic lol

Great news! My baby's head wasn't engaged two weeks ago but I'm back there tomorrow and praying they tell me the same! I still feel movements high up too so hopefully that's because she's long as we're also both tall! Xx

Good baby I was hoping mine would be engaged by now but no :(

Ohhh exciting! Ill keep checking my phone regularly then for your updates for ur labour thread :p

Xx

Oh that's great news! Very promising! Squiggle was finally head down last time for me which was great as it's always been transverse before. Felt like a good sign. Xx

Ohhh exciting! Ill keep checking my phone regularly then for your updates for ur labour thread :p

Xx

Hehe hopefully it won't be long! I do apologise if it is at an un-sociable hour!

I had a terrible pain in my bump last night, in the middle of the night. I've had a few twinges and cramps before but this was really painful. It was my whole bump rather than just the bottom where I have had the cramps before - weird!

It lasted about a minute but it didn't happen again so I went back to sleep. She seems to be wiggling around as normal this morning so I think she is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back