Just had a massive row with my fanily

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Apparently saying about my worries about the codeine and the cleft palate is for attention and I talk crap! I tried to leave but mum kept pushing me back! Dad was yelling at me telling me to calm Down when it was my sister shouting and screaming behind him! OH pushed them away and took me home in the end and says I am not to go arou. There ambit is causin too much stress! I can't stop crying.
So I have had no dinner either

oh hun :( it will all be okay.....things will calm down. xx

sorry mrs!

try to calm down, its not going to help being upset :hugs: take a bit of time to chill and then make urself something to eat.

sounds pretty mean of your sister after all the worries you've had, your priority is ur new family so dont get too upset xxxx

Oh no, bloody families I hope you are ok xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Oh hun...try and get some dinner :(

I know it must be hard but you need to try and relax :)

I understand your worries completely and would like to think that family would be a bit more sympathetic. Hope it all gets better soon xx

Good old beans on toast :) have a nice relaxing bath hunny and don't contact them until everythings calmed down. Relaxing will make you and baby happy :). Hope everything works out soon xxx

After everything you've been through to get ur baby u think they would understand your fears and concerns, sorry they havnt been more supportive! At least ur oh is on ur side and backing u! X

Yeah he is the greatest like that! I haven't hear anything from family at all! Nice eh?

Yeah he is the greatest like that! I haven't hear anything from family at all! Nice eh?

Typical! Hopefully they will start to feel bad ( and so they should) and let's hope an apology comes ur way! X

I feel ya hun, my sister is being a total bitch! At a time they should be happy for us & understand our worries, they turn into witches! I have stopped working myself up & crying over it all now, at the end of the day, she will want me before I want her! Try not to let it get to you, I know its easier said than done!

:( my sister wont answer the phone to me or anything! She knew the stress I was going through over the amnio but didn't even wish me luck! When I got the results, I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer the phone! But only minutes later my mum called her & she answered! She told my mum that she was to busy to answer the phone to me!

Ignore the texts hun, don't retaliate as this is what they want! Give them chance to realize who is wrong! They will soon realize they should be supporting us! I bet they soon come running when our LO's are here!

:hug: :hug: for you both
I'm glad ur OH stood up for u

Just concentrate on your own family now, that's what I do when my family are being dicks xxx

WTF!
After all you went through to get your sticky bean. I think your sister may be jealous.
Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back