just got ID'd

I hope it was in a bar! When I was 25 I got ID in HMV for an 18 dvd :rotfl: :rotfl:

Xxx

lol, im 32 and got id'd a few months ago, the lad only looked about 12 himself and refused to believe I was over 21....bless :lol:

Its kinda frustrating when it happens but kinda cool too eh! :lol:

I always get ID'd and I'm 27 :D Embarrassing thing is I haven't got any ID so I try to not go to buy alcohol on my own.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Take it as a compliment... under age drinking is pretty prevalent here and most people turn a blind eye...mind you the legal drinking age 6 years ago was 16....so I never get ID'd here :(

lol it was going into a club! the bouncer stopped me and asked me i couldnt believe it- i said "REALLY?!" and he said yes (with a really serious face on!) luckily i had my drivers licence on me and he saw it and said "oh, youre old!" :rotfl:
i kno i look young for my age but i didnt think i looked under 18 :shock:

I haven't been ID'd for ages :lol: but on the other hand,you start to frequent the village pub when you're about 13 and no one cares. In fact,you tend to find yourself having a pint with off duty village policemen :think:

I always get ID'd and I love it as it means I look young :cheer: :cheer:

I haven't been id'd for years....I obviously do look old :( :lol:

Mind you,talking about ID's,I need a fake one...there's a gig I want to go to in March and they are paranoid about IDing there.... :think:

zebrastripes said:
Mind you,talking about ID's,I need a fake one...there's a gig I want to go to in March and they are paranoid about IDing there.... :think:

:shock: why do you need a fake ID?

glitzyglamgirl said:
zebrastripes said:

Because she's underage, I remember when I use to contemplate getting a fake ID but honestly it's not worth it because you'll get in sooooo much trouble if you get found out, and they're getting hot on them now

When I was 16/17/18 I never got IDed (and yes, I did have a fake one oo-er)...

Now I'm 27 I get IDed EVERY time I go out. It's quite funny actually and I never take it as an insult because it means I look young. However, after I have a baby I'll probably look haggard and old so it won't happen again.

I was once out with my mum when she was 37 and I was 16 and I had to buy the drinks cos they wouldn't serve her :rotfl:

debecca said:
When I was 16/17/18 I never got IDed (and yes, I did have a fake one oo-er)...

Now I'm 27 I get IDed EVERY time I go out.

LOL that sounds exactly like me, when I was like 15/16/17 I never got ID'ed and since Ive turned 18 I get ID'ed every time

I always get asked ID, even to buy scratch cards and im 24 and ive normally got all the kids with me too

Princess_Puddles said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
zebrastripes said:

Because she's underage, I remember when I use to contemplate getting a fake ID but honestly it's not worth it because you'll get in sooooo much trouble if you get found out, and they're getting hot on them now

I have a plan though,if I can't sneak in without getting ID'd I'm going to show the bouncers pictures of Willow and tell them that i am not going to be participating in any underage drinking at the bar as I am a breastfeeding mother.Failing that i will cry,as I have never gone to a gig before and really want to go to this one.None of the bands I like really come here cause they are afraid of being bombed

I got ID'd about 6mths ago in Asda....

I had bought cigarettes no problem... went to the car and realised we didnt have a lighter... went back in and was served by the same woman and she asked for ID for the lighter!!

She told me.... 16 is ok for ciggies, but you need to be 18 for a lighter or matches....

firstly I am 24 so it didnt matter, but second of all... how do 16 and 17yrs light their ciggies if they can't buy lighters or matches :think: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back