Just got home from hospital and i am past myself!

awww sweetie, i dunno what to say :hug: :hug:

we are all here for you hun xxxxx

:hug:

Please try and get an earlier appointment - for the baby's sake as well as your own. You'll drive yourself crazy with worry over the next couple of weeks otherwise.

Did the doctor suggest cervical erosion? That's when some cells from inside the womb grow on the outside on of the cervix, which sounds similar to what he was trying to say. It can cause pain with sex, plus bleeding after. When the gynae examined me before I was put in for the lap he said I have it - albeit mildly - maybe this is similar?

Hoping and praying everything turns out OK, pls feel free to PM me, K x

Yeah the dr said their was a large area of erosion, and that my cervix was bruised possibly from trauma.

I have got an appointment for a colpoloscopy tomorrow at 4:25pm so wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes.

good luck for tomorrow hun the colposcopy isnt bad try not to worry to much :hug:

You poor thing, Im sorry you have to go through this. Hoprfully it will be nothing too serious and you and your baby will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont know what else to say other then to echo what everyone else has said. I hope things go well for you tomorow
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun im wishing you the very best and i hope its nothing to serious :hug: :hug:

oh flipping heck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck tomorrow, as the others have said we're all here for you :hug:

Oh Cixes, I'm so sorry... I can't imagine how worried you must be. We will all be thinking of you and praying that it's nothing too serious, good luck for your appointement tomorrow, we will all keep our fingers crossed for you hunny. :hug: :hug:

i am so sorry to hear this i have my fingers crossed for you and pray they have some good positive news for you when you go in tomorrow sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck for tomorrow :hug: , I can't imagine what your going through :( . I'm glad you've got to see someone earlier :hug:

You poor thing - good luck for tomorrow.

Just to reassure you about the procedure, I had a colposcopy last week and although a little undignified, it was fine.

I was thinking cervical erosion as well. If you do have abnormal cells the will be able to find them during the colposcopy (they paint a solution around which highlights them). I have some which they are removing after the birth, but the doctor did tell me that they can remove them in the final trimester if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back