JUST GOT BACK FROM SCAN

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just got back from my scan it went really well!

Turns out I am 13 weeks and 2 days not 12 weeks. It was quite funny cause the baby is laying in an awkward position so the woman could'nt measure the babies head! I had to stand up and shake to make the baby move so she could measure it!
I baby was moving about lot and was waving too it was so cute my OH cried!

Anyway all looked healthy saw the spine very clearly which has developed well and a good strong heartbeat!

Then I had my dreaded blood test which was amazing I did'nt even feel it!!!

So all in all its been a good day!
I will pop a pic up later xx :cheer: xx

good luck to everyone else with scans today! xx :hug:

im so glad all went okay for you,see you was worring about nothing,hope to see your scan piccy when you put it on later :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How wonderful! Im really pleased for you xx :hug:

Im glad it went well, I would be pleased if I found out I was further on than I thought!! Cant wait to see the pic!! :D

im so pleased it went well! :D And makes you one week less away from meeting your little one!

Congratulations! Glad it all went well for you :dance:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: YEAH VICKY! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: a week ahead too!! woo hoo Well done doll :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx

glad it went really well for u hunnie :hug: looking forward to seeing the pic :)

Yay Vicky!! Glad it all went well........look forward to seeing your pic later.....see you in 2nd tri x

Glad it went well for you such a relief for u i bet.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back