Had my scan...

JSS

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my good news...

I had my scan on Friday and all went well. I could see the baby jumping around and waving its arms and legs about. It was so cute. It looked like it had hiccups!

I am actually about 1 week furtheron than expected. I am due the 24th May...which makes me 12 weeks and 3days! So it won't be long till I move over to second tri.

They measure the fold at the back of the neck and it was normal.

I am so relieved. It is such a good feeling. I actually feel like I can relax a bit now!

I went to GAP yesterday and bought a "I love Daddy" sleepsuit. My first purchase for my little baby!!

aaaarw bless u!!

congrats on ur healthy lookin bubba, i loved the hiccups lol!! :hug:

congrats on a healthy scan look forward to seein gyou in tri 2 next week

Yaay - congratulations! So glad it went well for you - it seems so real once you've seen little one on the screen doesn't it!!!

Are you going to find out the sex at your next scan?

LBxx

pleased everything went well, lookin forward to seein pic i love scan pics :)

Here is my scan pic...

It's not too clear so I hope you can make the baby out.

The thing that looks like a big crooked nose is actually his/her little hand up at it's face!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/ ... 12week.jpg

I think we want to know the sex although everyone seems to be advising us against it..and saying it's best to wait and get a nice surprise.

Unfortunately I won't get another scan unless a problem develops! I'm so dissapointed as I assumed I'd get a 20 weeks scan but apparently thats not normal procedure here in Scotland! I might go back for another private scan around that time. I'm not sure I could wait until the birth to see that little cutie again :)

ah the babyscan is so cute all the very best with the rest of you pregnancy

Congrats on all going well at your scan, see you in 2nd tri very soon :dance:

Debs

JSS said:
Here is my scan pic...

Awww nice piccy! :)

JSS said:
I think we want to know the sex although everyone seems to be advising us against it..and saying it's best to wait and get a nice surprise.

Well its 50:50, so how much of surprise can it be!

I know what you mean though, DH and I want to find out but everyone else seems to think we shouldn't. :roll:

Glad to hear all went well at your scan :cheer:

We're same as Tattooed Lady - we;re dying to find out the sex, but my family and a few friends think we're mad???! :shock: What for? Wanting to know and be prepared....I don't want to wait x

Glad it all went well.

I can't wait for my scan, but still don't know when it is.

I will be the same as you, as soon as I know everything is alright I will be at the shops buying something.

Heather x

Thanks for all of your congratulations!

The problem is now I'm finding it hard to resist all of those gorgeous little clothes. I want to buy buy buy!

At least if we do find out the sex I don't need to just buy white!

Good luck to everyone who has there scan coming up. xxx

Hi JSS, it looks like I'm just a few days behind you. Looking forward to being in tri 2 aswell, I feel like I can stop worrying a bit then. But doubt I will!

Isn't the scan fantastic, I can't wait until my next one. I'm in England so hoping to go again after Xmas at 20 weeks. I have considered a private scan as we want to find the sex of our baby too (lots of people think we are crazy but we want to bond). However, Hubby thinks 90 quid is a bit much when we can wait 4 weeks and get it free!

I suppose I will just have to wait....makes a nice change from justifying the price of shoes!

Hey Natalie I know the feeling :D

I have been so good since finding out I am pregnant. I am usually a bit of a shopaholic and buy clothes all the time but since finding out I havent bought anything!

It's so weird how your priorities automatically change.

I've given up wine, cigarettes and shopping... God I should be bored to tears!... But I'm finding this more rewarding... I love being pregnant!

hi, the scan is just lovely, it common place up here to only get one scan at 12-15wks unless something is wrong, i think its pants personally....i am going to put some money away each month i thnk for a private scan nearer 20-22wks to i can see my baby again, cant wait that long to see him again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back