Just came back from my scan.:)))

graci9

Reaction score
Wow!!! It was so amazing to see the little one bouncing and kicking around:) Baby was very active, especially with hands, was waving all the time.
At this point everything is looking good :dance:. I'm slightly further than I thought I was. I thought I was 12w1d and they put me to 12w6d.:)))
So now my EDD is 18th November!
Tomorrow I'm off to trimester 2.:))) :wave:

aww congrats hun and been out forward is always a good thing lol x

Aw congratulations, it's such a relief isn't it! I am due on the same day as you!! x

congrats!!!! what a wonderful thing seeing the baby jiggling around and all being well, fab news!!! enjoy tri2!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ladies!!!! It is a big relief, as I didn't have barely any symptoms I was a bit worried.:))) But now I feel over the moon!!!

Seems like we're are '' in the same boat'' Pringle88.:))) Let's keep up with our progress:)))

Awww congratulations hun! I cant wait for my dating scan... your VERY lucky you have had little to no symptons!!!

Glad all is well!! Happy healthy you and baby :) xXx

Thank you, Cahrens1987!!! And yes I'm very happy not having nearly any Symptoms:)))

My 20 weeks scan will be tuesday 5th of July!!! I'll have to go to see midwife at 16 weeks as I had murmur in childhood, so visits to hospital every month for me at the moment:)))

Hi I had my 2nd scan yesterday and am due on the 17th of november so only 1 day ahead of you. xx

Hey Karla, congratulations for you too!!! And yes we're very close who knows it might even be the same day at the end>:)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back