Just got back from hospital....

xJuliex

Reaction score
Well, went out for the day and when i got back my legs felt abit swollen and tingly so i took BP and it was 145/92. Iv had preblems with my BP for the past few weeks so decided to ring the hospital to see what they say rather than leaving it and being up all night worrying. Anyways they told me to go onto the hospital and wired me up to a monitor to monitor babys heartbeat and my uterus and took my BP every 10 mins. LO's heartbeat was fine and got very active after i drank some iced water :lol: also picked up alot of tightenings. Managed to get my BP down to 140/80 anyways but it was better to be safe than sorry! Also...
GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!! :cheer: :cheer:
babys finally started to engage and is 3/5 palp instead of 5/5 so that means i'll get my sweep tomorrow :dance: :dance:

i'm having LOTS of BH's about every 5 mins..hope it progresses into something overnight!

xxxxx

YEAH WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JULIE :D :dance: :clap: :cheer: :hug:

OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU LOVE

YEY OUR STUBBORN BABIES OUR ON THE WAY :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

great news julie - its a step in the rite direction :dance:

can they only do sweeps if babies head is engaged then?

well at my 40 week midwife appointment she said they would only do it if baby was engaged..don't know weather that would apply to every hospital :think:

xxx

well mine was engaged last time so lets hope the little monkey hasnt moved :pray:

:lol: i'm so happy!
i did think he'd dropped abit but wasn't sure if it was my mind playing tricks on me or not :rotfl:
a relief to have it confirmed though! at least i feel more positive now!

xxx

Oh how exciting!! Another one!! :cheer: :cheer:

Please let it be tonight little baby!! :cheer:

It's all happening at once here, all these babies.
Good luck xxx

great news julie!!! :cheer:

glad your bp came down as well, it's scary when it goes that high :hug:

Thats great news! :cheer: Good luck for sweep tomorrow :hug: xx

It's all so exciting!!!

I hope everything Kicks in for you xJuliex :cheer:

Thats Fab news!! You'll get your sweep, I had my first sweep at 3/5!

Good luck- Hopefully things will get going for you.

M xx

That's great news Julie...you give me hope that my Lo will start to engage at some point..it doesn't feel like it will ever happen!!! :(

Hopefully it won't be much longer for you now. :D :cheer:

sarah2807 said:
That's great news Julie...you give me hope that my Lo will start to engage at some point..it doesn't feel like it will ever happen!!! :(

Hopefully it won't be much longer for you now. :D :cheer:

i know exactly what you mean! even though people tell you that baby sometimes doesn't engage right up until labour starts it still makes you think your going to have to wait for agees! i did alot of squatting a few days ago and was constantly sat on the end of my bed rocking my hips side to side..i think that was what helped! warning though...you will get VERY sore thighs if you do alot of squats but if its going to help then its worth it :lol: xxxx

hope its working hun waht times your appoinment come on baby oh im so excited for you

updates updates need updates :dance:

please work sweep :pray: :pray: :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

3.15 my appointment is!
hope it works! :pray: :pray: :pray:
i do feel like he's getting ready to come out soon anyways. i still can't believe he's actually engaged :lol:

i'm geting more nervous the more i wait aswell! :?

xxx

good luck for your appointment hun,
I still don't understand why they always give out late ish appointments so your left all day worrying yourself and stressing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back